Sunday, August 16, 2009

Withdrawal

Dearest O and I stopped at Star Liquor yesterday afternoon for the free wine tasting (15% Off on the 15th!) and to pick up a few beverages. After we selected a few wines to add to our basement cellar collection, I headed to the beer cooler where my new most favorite (that one's for you, Dearest O) beer, Great Lakes Grassroots Ale, is kept, only to find IT WASN'T THERE! Surely, there must be some mistake, thought I, but the kindly Liquor Store Guy informed me that there was no more and suggested substitutes, all of which I found to be wanting.

If you live in the Madison area and know where I can find Grassroots Ale, please drop me a line. I'd like to pick up enough to last until October, when it'll be time to drink the darker ales--or perhaps vodka--to help me get through the colder month.

No comments: