Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lazy Girl, Lazy Saturday


After sleeping in until after 7:30 (lazy!), I decided to take it easy. It's only 32° here--literally freezing--and I just can't bring myself to go to the Farmers' Market, with my loyal basket-carrying Dearest O at my side, or to go outside to clean up the garden or scrape paint. Instead, I decided to sit on the sofa in my jammies, drinking coffee and surfing the Interwebs.

My Dearest O and I are finally, for the first time, going to visit The Madison Food and Wine Show. Tickets are kinda pricey, but I've been saving my allowance so that we can afford to sip Sancerre and nibble Chèvre with Madison's liberal elite. If you go, you can easily spot us--we'll be the hicks in T-shirts and jeans.

Review to follow, if I feel like it.

Cheers-
b

No comments: