Saturday, December 23, 2006



Christmas Countdown:
2 Days


What must be the world's largest spinning glass light-up Christmas ornament (it looks to be about 6' in diameter to me) is right outside the Mobil gas station in Pardeeville, Wisconsin. The opposite side offers an advert, I believe for Rayovac or something equally seasonal. (Don't forget the batteries this year!)


What were we doing in Pardeeville 2 days before Christmas? Tim was kind enough to slow down--but not stop--just long enough for me to take a snap as we were driving back from (my MIL) Mary's house for a gathering of the *Wisconsin-based Okonski-Bachs. We ate. We talked. We ate. We laughed. We ate. We drank. We ate.

The food was delicious, of course. However, I think that I must stop all this eating. Otherwise, I don't know how I'm going to make it to New Year's Eve.

Cheers,
Barb

*Mary, Tom, Uncle Jim, Aunt Susan, Cousins Carrie & Mike, Cousin-to-be Darren, Dave, Tim, and yours truly.

No comments: