Sunday, September 17, 2006

QUILTOPIA!
Part 2

Quilt Expo permitted photograpy for personal enjoyment only--not for duplication of quilts. So be nice: You know better than to copy someone else's quilt.

As promised, I'm posting more photos from Quilt Expo. Believe it or not, not everyone enjoys quilts as much as I do, so I'm only going to post a few. If you're interested in seeing more photos and details of some of the quilts check out QUILTOPIA!, my quilt-only blog.

My favorite quilt from the show:




Common Threads
by Valli Schiller

Don't miss the story behind this quilt on QUILTOPIA!




Jane Kennedy's Moon Dance is stunning.

I can't believe that it didn't win more than Honorable Mention (Wall Quilts, Machine or Hand Quilted-
Pieced).

Again, more photos on the quilt blog.





Salvaging Selvedges #2 is the result of Alice Weickelt's clever use of fabric selvedges.




I have to show at least one closeup of this one.



It's getting late, and I'm tired. Maybe I'll finish the Expo quilts tomorrow.

Cheers,
Barb

No comments: