Sunday, December 07, 2008

Procrastination

I'm trying very hard to delay housecleaning. What better way to waste time than surf the net and blog?

Yesterday, I defrosted and cleaned the freezer and then organized the contents. Now I finally know exactly what's in there and where it is. Behold:



(That's probably the oddest photo I've ever posted. Number Two Son makes fun of me for taking photos of my food--Wait'll he sees this one!)


Sadly, my freezer is the neatest, cleanest, most organized thing in my life.



Let's see, I also made a few cups of tomato sauce with some of the tomatoes in the freezer, baked two loaves of Italian bread, completed a Christmas wall quilt (more later), and took the Christmas dishes and linens out of storage and cleaned them. What's more, I loaded all the Christmas CDs in the CD player, which is Number Two Son's annual job, but it didn't look as if he'd do it since he's become a Grinch.

Speaking of Christmas CDs, what song speaks "Christmas" to you? Nat's The Christmas Song? Bing's White Christmas?

Cheers-
b

P.S. How'd I do for wasting time?

No comments: