Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Four Day Plan: Day One

Well, it's actually more of a 4-1/2 day plan, this being the 2nd day or the 1st full day, depending on how you count. Aaaanyway, the Governmental Agency for which I work is kind enough to give me Saturdays and Sundays--two whole days every week--off to do as I please, and way back in the dark days of winter I'd scheduled vacation for Monday and Tuesday-Tuesday being my birthday, the Big Four Five--to work in the garden. Yesterday morning I had a medical appointment, so I thought "what the heck" and earlier in the week asked the boss if I could have Friday afternoon for vacation as well. Permission granted. Hence, 4-1/2 days off to work The Four Day Plan.

What did I do with it? So sorry; too tired. Details & photos tomorrow.

No comments: