Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dragging Feet

I'm supposed to be cleaning before our dinner guests arrive, but I'm mostly procrastinating. I'm good at that. I think I've picked up some newspapers and made the bed. Now I'm ready for a rest.

If you have a bread machine and you've never made your own burger/sandwich buns, you should. (Especially now, what with the price of bread and all.) We had Sloppy Joes for dinner last night. Now, that's a dish that takes normal people all of 30 minutes to make, but it takes me about 3-1/2 hours because I make not only the *buns but also the *Sloppy Joe glop from scratch. (Don't ask how long it takes to make a complicated, fancy meal around here.)



Ready to rise:








Risen:










Fresh from the oven:









Blurry, very sloppy Sloppy Joe:














That is all.

Cheers,
b

*Recipes to follow

No comments: