Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cream Puff

OMG--I am one.

If you're one of the four people reading this, you probably follow our adventures via My Dearest O's blog, and you know all about this week's fence post-digging saga. My function in this project has mostly been as foreman--which I'm quite good at--up to this point, but by default I was left to wield our new pickaxe to loosen up the soil around the front of the posts in preparation for digging the bunny-proof trench. I chipped the sod from around only about 1/2 of the garden (approximately 75 feet), and that was enough to do me in.

My Dearest O finished digging the last 8 post holes, and together the two of us buried the remaining posts. (Well, Dearest O did the burying whilst I held the posts level and daydreamed.)

Cucumber watch: The lemon cucumbers are huge--after only four days! Photos tomorrow. Promise.

No comments: